Release agents as the word implies, are officials responsible for the takeoff of parts or laminations from any type of substrate or mold. The use thereof is so important that without them getting a piece of a mold would be impossible. These release agents can be obtained in different ways such as water-based or solvent-based, depending on the type of release agent will depend in turn form of application to the mold such as aerosol, paste or wax solution. Some of them allow unmold several pieces prepared pan with these agents and also get different endings as bright, dull or matte, but they all work on the same principle, prevent adhesion. The function of release agent is inactive create a physical layer between two surfaces which in turn must have an exact copy affinity.
However when working in the food industry we can not minimize the risk of contaminating our products with release agents that are toxic, which is why we recommend Ricatto Desmoldante water based and 100% food grade endorsed by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration ) as a solution to this risk.
HOW TO USE
Confectionery Desmoldante Ricatto must be diluted in a ratio of 1 to 4 preferably purified water.
Shake well before using and apply on clean conveyor belts with a spray, brush or cloth. After that you can start production.
It can be applied in hot or cold long before every restart production. It is recommended depending on its type and production rate.
Keep the product in a place at room temperature.
Polymer, H2O, Preservatives
- Lubricates the conveyor belts.
Prevents obstructions in the bottle conveyor.
Doesn’t alter the color or taste of its products.
Makes more efficient the operation of your equipment.
Made for the Food Industry
Recomendaciones de uso
- Shake the container before using the lubricant.
- Clean thoroughly the conveyor belts removing the debris.
- Dilute in a ratio of 4 to 1, according to your needs.
- Apply it using an atomizer, brush or oakum.
- Proceed with the production or bottle process.
- Apply the product daily in cold or hot surfaces before resuming the production work.
- Reapply if needed according to the behavior of the production and working hours.