This product is Ricatto Concentrate.
What are the main benefits of Ricatto Teflon Concentrate:
Significant savings on gas by as uniform thin film and it creates.
production per kilo is increased because the material is not lost by adhering to machinery.
uniform cooking of the tortilla, with which the product is softer and good
the time and cost of maintenance, both cómales as the burners do not get clogged are reduced.
For we know that our customers have different needs this product is available in two presentations concentrate and ready to use.
HOW TO USE
Our recommendation is to use per liter of Ricatto Nonstick concentrate, using 4 liters of water (to increase the effectiveness suggest that is purified). However, you can dilute a liter of Ricatto Nonstick Concentrate up to 8 liters of water having outcomes. Ensure thorough mixing.
The application should be performed after cleaning the top griddles and deep amidst the remains of lime, carbon oxide, among other debris.
And diluted, be sure to shake well and apply it in the griddles with an atomizer.
Keep it at room temperature to preserve their effectiveness.
Keep the product in a place at room temperature.
Polymer, H20 y and preservatives.
- Prevents tortillas from sticking into griddles.
- Doesn’t alter the smell or taste of tortillas.
- Increases the production per kilo of dough.
- Nutritional Value.
- Savings in gas consumption.
- Doesn’t clog the burners.
- Increases the usefull life of griddles.
Recomendaciones de uso
Dilute in a ratio of 8 to 1 preferably using purified water.
Clean thoroughly the upper and middle of lime, carbon, rust and others.
Apply it already prepared and diluted over the griddles, abundantly, using an atomizer, brush, or clean towel.
Para curar comales
- Once they are clean, apply directly the Teflon Extract.
- Turn on the burners for 10 min in order for direct penetration of the product in the griddle.
- Lower the temperature and clean with wet towel.
- Apply the teflon prepared in water, at the beginning of production.
- Proceed to produce tortillas.
- Apply the product daily whether the surface is hot or cold before resuming the work of production.
- It is highly recommended to apply Teflon 2 to 3 times a day or depending on the work hours.
- Carry out this procedure at least once a month.